Published On : Apr 18, 2021
No. of Vacancies : 03
Job Nature :
Experience : At least 4 year(s)
Age : 30 to 50 years
Location : Dhaka
Gender : Male
Application Deadline : May 13, 2021
Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive (Internal Audit)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assistant Manager/Senior Executive (Internal Audit) is responsible for supporting the Head of Internal Audit in all internal audit activities- audit planning, development of audit methodology, guidelines, policies and procedures to execute audit activities efficiently and perform financial & operational audits of the company`s business units and outsourced operations in line with Standards of Internal Audit. He is also responsible for reviewing & reporting the VAT and Tax source deduction & return submission compliance as per current regulations and reviewing the registrations, ERC, IRC, Trade licenses renewals, agreement/deed, refund policy to ensure accuracy and reviewing the financial statement of all units of the group in connection with relevant compliance. In addition, he need to make recommendations to improve business controls, efficiency and compliance to fortify that the audit work is appropriately executed.
- DEVELOPMENT OF INTERNAL AUDIT ACTIVITIES & SUPPORT:
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in all internal audit activities- audit planning, development of audit methodology, guidelines, policies and procedures to execute audit activities efficiently.
- Perform financial & operational audits of the company's business units and outsourced operations in line with Standards of Internal Audit to ensure & provide independent assurance that Companies risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Assist with the development of internal audit guidelines and manuals or keep updated the documents to support the need arises.
- Prepare internal audit programs based on risk assessment to alleviate potential risk.
- Carry out in-depth review of field work and working paper files to ensures that the work performed supports the conclusions reached, the evidence obtained is sufficient and appropriate to support the audit observations and conclusions.
- Ensure substantive auditing procedures on significant transactions are carried out.
- Make recommendations to improve business controls, efficiency and compliance to fortify that the audit work is appropriately executed.
- Vat, Tax, registration related activities:
- Report on the VAT and Tax source deduction & return submission compliance as per current Finance Act /VAT Act- 1991/ Income Tax Ordinance & Rules-1984 etc.
- Report on the registrations, ERC, IRC, Trade licenses renewals, agreement/deed, and refund policy to ensure accuracy.
- REPORT PREPARATION:
- Report on the Financial Statement of all units of the group in connection with relevant compliance to meet the management requirement within assigned time.
- To review & report the VAT and Tax source deduction & return submission compliance as per current Finance Act /VAT Act- 1991/ Income Tax Ordinance & Rules-1984 etc).
- Report on project wise budget variance analysis to meet the HOD requirement timely.
- Report on sales collection compliance in accordance with sales policy to communicate with the respective authority.
- Report on the weakness and non-compliance of the procurement systems.
- Report on fixed assets as per books of accounts & physical existence to trace the anomalies.
- Report Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly and when required to HOD.
- Master Degree and Professional Qualification: CA/CMA Partly Qualified.
- ACMA from ICMAB will get preference.
- Skills Required: ACA/ ACMA, Accounts and audit, CMA part completed, Compliance Audit, Cost and budget, Financial Budget, Fund Management
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounting and Finance, Accounts and audit, Business Planning and Budgeting, CMA, Compliance Audit, Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Group of Companies, Multinational Companies, Real Estate, Developer, Manufacturing (FMCG), Pharmaceuticals
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES: (TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS FOR THE ROLE)
- Sound knowledge on Budget & Costing.
- Knowledge on Accounting (IAS, BAS, BFRS), Finance, Auditing (BSA)
- Sound knowledge on Acts & Legislations (Companies Act 1994, IT Ordinance, VAT Act etc.)
- Technical Knowledge on ERP Software.
- Advance skill on MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Focus on Business Results
- Communicate Effectively
- Promote Teamwork
- Anticipate & Resolve Issues
- Act as a Change Agent
- Develop Self and Others
- WORKING RELATIONSHIP:
- Internal: F&A, Tax & VAT, Operations, Store, Construction, SCM, Marketing, Admin and HR
- External: Bank, Suppliers & vendors.
Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2
Earn Leave, Yearly Increment and others benefits as per company policy
Bdjobs.com.bd Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 13, 2021