|Position: IT Officer
No. of Vacancy: 01
Job Description/ Responsibility
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
- Be familiar with all hardware and software
- Be familiar with network operating system
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Train staff about potential uses of existing technology
- Train staff about new and potential use
- Provide individual training and support on request
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Troubleshoot all technology issues Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
- Research current and potential resources and services
- Provide network access to all staff
- Install work stations
- Connect and set up hardware
- Load all required software
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required
- Monitor security of all technology
- Install and maintain Foolproof and passwords
- Input and maintain IP addresses
- Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
- Ensure installation of lock out programs
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
- Bachelorís degree from any reputed university.
- Diploma in Computer Science
Additional Job Requirements
- Expert level knowledge of IT Helpdesk operations.
- Expert level knowledge of IT asset management.
- Expert understanding of maintenance of the computer system, installation of software and patches, problem resolutions, data files maintenance.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to interact with top management.
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skill.
The knowledge, skills:
- (The knowledge, skills and attitudes required for satisfactory job performance) Knowledge The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas: Computer hardware and software systems and programs Computer networks, network administration and network installation Computer troubleshooting Computer viruses and security E-mail and internet programs an understanding of the northern economic, cultural and political environment Skills The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills: management and supervisory skills ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks team building skills analytical and problem solving skills decision making skills effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills effective written communications skills computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphic and website development programs at a highly proficient level stress management skills time management skills
Physical Demands :
- (The nature of physical effort leading to physical fatigue) The Information Technology Officer will have to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain. The Information Technology Officer will have to do some lifting of computer equipment, supplies and materials from time to time.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send Hard Copy CV with Photograph
Manager, HR & Admin,Nilsagor Group,Bashati,Horizon, Apt.# 4/A, House#21, Road#17, ,Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213
Application Deadline: December 10, 2016