Join a well reputed and fast growing Industrial Services Company. We are involved in Manufacturing metal box.
Position: Maintenance Supervisor - Stamping Center
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Description/ Responsibility:
- Provide effective supervision, training and coaching to assigned shift/employees to achieve the required equipment up time, equipment repairs, and production goals. Maintain department records and inventories.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and engineering procedures are current, accurate and that all work is done in compliance to ensure maximum quality.
- Monitor to ensure that all employees comply with safety regulations and the plant's safety program.
- Work with employees to resolve technical and machine problems. Schedule preventive maintenance to effectively meet production needs.
- Provide the shift to shift communication link in order to keep all team members working toward the same goals. Communicate to employees all issues that affect the plant.
- Maintain ongoing preventive maintenance program to ensure optimum equipment performance.
- Oversee equipment upgrades and refurbishment projects, effectively coordinating with vendor support.
- Ensure accurate spare parts inventory and on-site availability to support equipment repairs and upgrades.
- At least two years experience for metal stamping machine Supervisor and maintenance of stamping machine and also experience for metal box making.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Three years or more of industrial supervisory or similar leadership experience preferred.
- Metal stamping experience highly preferred, high volume manufacturing also highly preferred.
- Strong preventive maintenance development experience, familiarity with reliability centered maintenance principles preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be accountable for quality / quantity.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities, establish and achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work a night schedule, including weekday and weekend overtime.
- Good computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office a must. Familiarity with CMMS preferred.
- As per company policy.
- 02 Festival Bonus.
- Provident Fund.
- Group Life Insurance.
Job Location: Hemayetpur, Savar Dhaka.
Job Level: Middle Level
Send CV to E-mail: email@example.com
Application Deadline: December 30th, 2016