No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Type: Fulltime
Job Level: Mid Level
Age Range: 25- 35 Years
- Candidate must have practical experience on all types export and import documents for a garments industry (Transferring L/C, Commercial Invoice, Packing list, GSP checking, Payment planning, IC making).
- Candidate must have the practical working experience regarding BTB L/Cs, all banking works and documentations.
- Follow up the LC's with supplier to complete the whole process within stipulated time-frame.
- At least 5-6 years of practical knowledge as independent accountant of garments sector.
- Execute all regulatory formalities (Bank/ Insurance/ Customs) relating to Import/Export.
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and anticipate research on future changes in import and in relevant local territory practices.
- Liaise with Bank, C&F service support agents and freight forwarder agents to ensure the smooth clearance of consignments.
- Must have adequate knowledge on HS code, Customs Act, Import Policy, Export Policy, Bond formalities and other related laws applicable for Import & Export.
- Applicant will get preference, who have sound knowledge on Commercial documentation for reputed brands like: -LF CENTENNIAL PTE.LTD,TVM, GAP, KOHL'S, JCpeny, VF, PVH, AE, AnF, H&M, NEXT, ZARA, TOM Tailor, & Mango etc.
- Masters in any discipline from reputed University. MBA will be preferred.
- 5-6 years experience in the relevant field in reputed garments sector.
Additional Job Requirements
- Should have knowledge about Regulatory Affairs & Overseas correspondence with suppliers.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Commercial, Export/Import through L/C.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Job Location: Dhaka
Sent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent Hard Copy CV to: JMS Composite Knitwear Ltd, Flat-B1,H#78,R#02,Chairmanbari,Banani
If you are selected for interviews, we shall contact you
Application Deadline: January 20 2017
Interested candidates are advised to send an application with a complete CV with two references to : email@example.com by January 31, 2017 Please mention in the subject line of your email: Accountant.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the interview. All tests and interview will be held at(company address). We regret to inform that it is not liable to reply to all the submitted applications.