BD Thai Food & Beverage Limited, is a sister concern of BD Thai Group. The company is engaged in manufacturing & marketing varities of FMCG such as beverage, confectionery, snacks, bakery and allied products etc. The company is looking for dynamic, progressive, innovative & self motivated personnels for immediate appointment for the following position:
Educational Qualification: ACA/FCA/ACS/FCS
Experience: Minimum 7 Years in the relevant field.
- Manage all board meetings, AGM/EGM, attend and record minutes, prepare meeting minutes, circulate it to the participants and follow up action plans.
- Submit documents & statements to the regulatory authorities on the prescribed dates.
- Facilitate board communications.
- Provide support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Organize internal coordination meting and monthly Executive Meeting, prepare minutes, circulate and follow-up for actions.
- Correspond with various relevant government & legal agencies.
- Manage IPO related activities, work with issue manager, underwriter, BSEC, DSE, CSE & RJSC.
- Manage all the activities relating to right issue/bonus issue.
- Liaise with Department Heads and associates in relation to necessary follow-up on queries, deadlines, requests and specials assignments initiated by the management.
- Custodian of company legacy documents, contracts and agreements.
- Work as public relations officer of the company.
Co-coordinate the publication and distribution of the company's annual report, accounts and interim statements, in consultation with the company's internal/external advisors, Managing Director and Chairperson.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
Participate as a key member of the company team established to implement corporate acquisitions, disposals and mergers.
- Help the top management in making decision, business plan & short/long term business strategies.
- Review continuous developments in corporate governance.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 35 to 50 year(s).
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good knowledge about secretarial affairs.
- LLB background will be considered as advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Proactive, Innovative and capable to work under pressure.
- Should have pleasant personality.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Job Location: Dhaka.
If you feel that you are the right one, please mail us your updated resume with photograph (MS word/PDF format) at email@example.com on or before 15.12.2016.
Your e-mail subject should be the position name & file name will be your full name.