Published On : Sep 23, 2020
No. of Vacancies : Not specific
Job Nature :
Experience : At most 3 year(s)
Age : 22 to 30 years
Location : Bandarban, Madaripur, Netrokona, Panchagarh, Cox's Bazar (Cox's Bazar Sadar), Feni (Feni Sadar), Gaibandha (Gaibandha Sadar), Habiganj (Habiganj Sadar), Jashore (Jashore Sadar), Joypurhat (Joypurhat Sadar), Laksmipur (Lakshmipur Sadar), Lalmonirhat (Lalmonirhat Sadar), Moulvibazar (Moulvibazar Sadar), Narsingdi (Narsingdi Sadar), Rangamati (Rangamati Sadar)
Gender : Male
Application Deadline : Oct 14, 2020
Marketing Promotion Officer (MPO)
Fiber @ Home Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Fiber@Home is a Nationwide Telecommunication Transmission Network Operator and plays a major role in the telecommunication sector of Bangladesh. We build, develop, operate and maintain a nationwide optical fiber based transmission backbone to enable a common connectivity platform for different service providers like mobile operators, cable TV operators, and ISPs.
- Presently we are looking for candidats from the below districts:
- Bhola, Bandarban, Narsingdi, Rangpur, Faridpur ,Panchagarh, Gaibandha, Netrokona, Kishoreganj, Habiganj, Moulvibazar, Pabna, Satkhira, Chuadanga, Munshiganj, Madaripur, Jhalakathi, Bagerhat, Satkhira, Barguna, Feni,Rangamati, Thakurgaon, Nilphamari, Lalmonirhat, Naogaon, Narsingdi , Rangpur, Panchagarh ,Gaibandha, Sherpur, Natore, Kushtia, Jessore, Shariatpur, Pirojpur,Patuakhali, Lakshmipur, Khagrachhari, Coxsbazar
- Preparing, planning and managing the regional campaign of the selected region to maximize Fiber@Home brand promotion.
- Execute marketing campaigns and working with the Marketing Key Accounts Manager to see them executed.
- Developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to regional customers.
- Acquiring and developing new customers
- Meet the Monthly sales target.
- Planning and managing regional marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity for his assigned region & report to head office accordingly.
- Implementing an internal marketing program.
- Supporting the Line manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Support finance team to collect bill from client (Monthly Basis).
- Support operation team for site survey/client communication/Site access related issues.
- BBA /B.Sc form UGC approved university in Bangladesh
- Diploma from BTEB approved public/private institute
- At most 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- ISP, Sales Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- ISP, Telecommunication
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in sales in ISP will get considered for the position
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Willing to travel frequently as & when required
- Willing to work out of office hour
Bandarban, Madaripur, Netrokona, Panchagarh, Cox's Bazar (Cox's Bazar Sadar), Feni (Feni Sadar), Gaibandha (Gaibandha Sadar), Habiganj (Habiganj Sadar), Jashore (Jashore Sadar), Joypurhat (Joypurhat Sadar), Laksmipur (Lakshmipur Sadar), Lalmonirhat (Lalmonirhat Sadar), Moulvibazar (Moulvibazar Sadar), Narsingdi (Narsingdi Sadar), Rangamati (Rangamati Sadar)
T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
Bdjobs.com.bd Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Oct 14, 2020
Company Name: Fiber @ Home Ltd.
Address: House # 7/B, Road # 13, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Business: Fiber @ Home Ltd. is the company which acquired the NTTN (Nationwide Telecommunication Transmission Network) & ITC (International Terrestrial Cable ) license, issued by the GOB. Fiber @ Home has been formed with the professionals and financial backing from leading telecommunication entrepreneurs of the country and in the venture of laying out fiber optic network to cover Bangladesh and beyond with a view to facilitate our ever expanding telecommunication sector. This fiber optic network will eventually become the major backbone for all kinds of telecommunications and electronic entertainment services that we are enjoying these days.