Published On : May 13, 2019
No. of Vacancies : 01
Job Nature :
Experience : 05 Years on the post.
Age : 25 to 40 years.
Location : Jhenaidah
Application Deadline : May 30, 2019
Coordinator (Finance and Admin)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Effective financial reporting to Donner, in a timely, accurate, relevant and informative manner.
- General administration duties.
- Maintaining accounts, general ledgers. Processing monthly payroll.
- Management of cash flow and preparation of monthly cash flow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the Board, to include Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage, and liaising with external auditor.
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Annual general meeting.
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Preparation of grant / funding applications to others Organizations.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Administration of the organization's insurance policy.
- Organization's Registration Office compliance. Revenue compliance.
- Assisting, supporting and Farmers organization with UD and others membership.
- Assisting with the administration of the High Performance programmers (logistics, trials, costings, other).
- General office administration role play.
- Development and implementation of relevant financial policies and procedures, in consultation with the CEO/ED,
- Treasurer and the Audit Subcommittee.
- Representing Rowing Ireland in a positive and professional manner, which promotes the vision, mission and strategic priorities of the organization.
- Ensuring confidentiality and professional integrity is upheld at all times.
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties as requested by the CEO/ED.
- M.Com, MBA & C. A(cc)Pass.
- Minimum 05 Years on the post.
- Deadline-Oriented, Accounting, Audit, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Business Knowledge, Communication, Presentation and Documentation Skills with English, Accounting Software with Admin and management.
Additional Job Requirements
- Good communication skill both Bengali & English;
- Capable of leading a team on Administration;
- Result oriented and able to meet deadline;
- Interpersonal skill;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Others benefits provide as per Organization policy.
Bdjobs.com.bd Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 30, 2019
Company Name: Unnayan Dhara
Address: Unnayan Dhara, Champa Garden, 61,HSS Road, Saddar, Jhenaidah.
Business: Unnayan Dhara (UD) is a non government voluntary development organization incepted in 1992 by a group of social activists with a vision of contributing to developing a peaceful and just society in Bangladesh where all people enjoy poverty free, happy, prosperous and dignified life. Since inception UD has been working with a mission to create a process of participatory development and social structural change towards equal rights and sustainable livelihood of the poor, marginal and underprivileged people with a goal of their empowerment and sustainable development. UD was registered under Department of Social Service (reg. no.77/93) in 1993 and under NGO Affairs Bureau (reg. no.1119/97) in 1997. The activities of the organization is focused on Sustainable Development of rural poor people specially marginalized farmers containing the philosophy of sustainable agriculture (an integrated farming system based on holistic-scientific approach, which is ecologically sound, economically viable, socially & culturally just that secures farmer rights and leads to their sustainable development) by means of organic farming. Farmers' rights and gender equity remains in the center of the development interventions while food security towards food sovereignty in ensuring right to food of the people in the face of climate change are the major issues for policy advocacy of the organization. The inspiration behind the emergence of UD was the cognition & commitment of our liberation war in 1971 and the spirit the first constitution of Peoples Republic of Bangladesh specially the of article 19 where the State has to ensure equality of opportunity to all citizens and adopt effective measures to remove social and economic inequality between man and man and to ensure the equitable distribution of wealth among citizens, and of opportunities in order to attain a uniform level of economic development throughout the Republic and to ensure equality of opportunity and participation of women in all spheres of national life. On the other hand, Mr. Talib Bashar (Nayan), the founder of the organization, while he had been working as News Editor of "The Daily Rannar" came to know about deadly harmful impacts of chemical agriculture and about practices of organic agriculture through some articles being sent to publish in the Daily Runner by Agriculturist named Shekh Golam Mohiuddin. So, since inception Sustainable Agriculture has taken as core program of the organization.