Published On : May 13, 2019
No. of Vacancies : 01
Job Nature :
Experience : 5 to 7 year(s)
Age : Age at least 35 years
Location : Khulna
Application Deadline : May 25, 2019
Manager - Software Engineer
Christian Service Society (CSS)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing organization software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development life cycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet organization's technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Shaping the future of organization's software systems.
- Creating new software and database as per need of organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age at least 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development life cycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Strong team building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
If he/she becomes the permanent employee of the organization, other benefits will be offered as per organization policy.
Bdjobs.com.bd Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 25, 2019
Company Name: Christian Service Society (CSS)
Address: 82 Rupsha Strand Road, Natun Bazar, Khulna-9100, Bangladesh
Business: CSS, is a humanitarian development organization in Bangladesh founded in 1972 immediately following the war of independence that left the country in shambles, claiming the lives of 3 million civilians, and left more than 10 million people homeless. Moved by their sufferings, Reverend Paul Munshi founded CSS to bring hope to the lives of the poor and neglected people.
In July 1977, for its outstanding performances, CSS received the `` Excellence in Rural Development " award from the honorable President of Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
In September 1998, in recognition of the exceptional work of CSS, the then honorable Prime Minister of People Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the 200 bed Rev. Abdul Memorial Hospital in Tilok, Khulna in the Southern part of Bangladesh.
CSS is registered under the Social welfare and NGO Affairs Bureau of Bangladesh (Registration Number:10)