Published On : May 11, 2019
No. of Vacancies : 01
Job Nature :
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Age : Age at least 35 years
Location : Khulna
Application Deadline : May 25, 2019
Manager - CSS Ava Center
Christian Service Society (CSS)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times, ensuring guests comfort and safety.
- Deal with all enquirers in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via email.
- Deal with clients complaints in a professional manner.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing; provide information to guests on request, while maximizing conference/training/meeting/guest room sales opportunities.
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellations in line with organization policy.
- Control and manage all new credit application accounts, sales ledger management and payment administration.
- Provide reports as required for CSS Ava center management.
- Always adhere to all policies and procedures and licensing laws.
- Respond to every negative review in an amicable manner.
- Ensure guest queries with timely response
- Reinvent branding strategies to create a brand recall.
- Help employees develop skill sets, identify talent and hone their skills
- Build up a positive work environment to keep high motivational levels
- Communicate. Talk with the team, ask about career goals, and set targets
- Work with the HR on areas of employee retention, employee engagement
- Be the kind of role model they would want to emulate
- Create pricing strategies, competition analysis
- Analyze channels, market segment reviews, reports and more
- Carry out instructions given by the higher management team.
- Minimum Masters in any discipline.
- Diploma/Advance Degree in Hotel Management will be preferred.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age at least 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 5 years' experience in NGO Management or Hotel Management.
- Ability to execute the responsibility with minimal supervision.
- Should have good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to undertake workload in any circumstances.
- Academic qualification will be relaxed in case of highly experienced candidates.
- Must have proficiency in computer.
- Ability to work under heavy work pressure with patience.
- Have complete knowledge about the latest in hotel technologies
- Ability to Keeping a watchful eye on competitors
- Implement cloud-based technologies to improve hotel management
- Ability to Exploring new technology to support goals
- Must have to drive the motorcycle with valid driving license.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken & written English & Bengali.
After completion of satisfactory probationary period others benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy like provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid etc.
Bdjobs.com.bd Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 25, 2019
Company Name: Christian Service Society (CSS)
Address: 82 Rupsha Strand Road, Natun Bazar, Khulna-9100, Bangladesh
Business: CSS, is a humanitarian development organization in Bangladesh founded in 1972 immediately following the war of independence that left the country in shambles, claiming the lives of 3 million civilians, and left more than 10 million people homeless. Moved by their sufferings, Reverend Paul Munshi founded CSS to bring hope to the lives of the poor and neglected people.
In July 1977, for its outstanding performances, CSS received the `` Excellence in Rural Development " award from the honorable President of Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
In September 1998, in recognition of the exceptional work of CSS, the then honorable Prime Minister of People Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the 200 bed Rev. Abdul Memorial Hospital in Tilok, Khulna in the Southern part of Bangladesh.
CSS is registered under the Social welfare and NGO Affairs Bureau of Bangladesh (Registration Number:10)