Published On : Sep 24, 2018
Job Nature :
Experience : 5 to 9 year(s)
Age : 28 to 40 years
Job Location : Dhaka
Location : Dhaka
Application Deadline : Oct 21, 2018
Head of Land Purchase & Development
Revera Park City
Job Description / Responsibility
- The appointee shall deliver his/her earnest capacity and efforts to search, find out and short-list the appropriate quantity of land to be purchased for the projects of the company every month and for this purpose he/she shall be required to see, check and verify every single document of land relating to land deeds and bia-deeds, records, parchs, survey maps, khatians, dags, DCRs of CS, SA, RS, BS etc, mutation documents, tax documents and other legal papers and documents which are essential for the purity and genuinity of the purchasable lands and their unhindered, peaceful and hazard-free possessions.
- The appointee shall be responsible for the accomplishment of a minimum quantity of land purchase every month complying with the prescribed standards in the rate and location of the company for different projects. The appointee will be given a gross idea about the price of land to be purchased depending on the location and physical status, but bringing down the price in the rock bottom level should be the highest priority of the appointee.
- The appointee shall prepare appropriate action plan for the staffs and officers of his/her department and monitor the work-done reports with due evaluation in regular basis.
- The appointee shall supervise the integrity and sincerety of his/her workforce in performing the land management and land dispute resolving activities.
- The appointee shall keep an eye over the project area and its boundary walls/fences round the clock so that no lack of arrangement in the security and supervision might hamper the peaceful and demarkated khass possessions of the land and properties involving company's interest.
- The appointee shall be capable to mobilize his/her subordinate people to collect appropriate information regarding the genuinity of ownership, valuation and khass possession of the land and properties involving company's interest.
- The appointee shall delegate his/her responsibilities among the members of his/her department according to their capacity and efficiency.
- The appointee shall be efficient in coordinating the executives, brockers and agents engaged in the projects with different objectives.
- The appointee shall prepare, check and sign the reports and statements to be submitted to the appointing authority.
- The appointee shall maintain the attendence and tracking reports of the members of his/her department and developmental agents, brockers and middlemen.
- The appointee shall prepare, present and place the land purchase requisitions and the budgets to the appropriate line management of the company in due course of time.
- The appointee shall prepare and present necessary recommandations relating to the land management activities to the higher management.
- The appointee shall take adequate security measures to avoid any sort of untowards situation caused by taking over the khass possession of the land and properties involving company's interest. Had there been any such situation occured despite adequate measures, then he/she shall take necessary steps to mitigate the situation as soon as possible.
- The appointee shall keep himself/herself physically fit for work all the time and and shall maintain standard condition according to the Body Mass Index (BMI) scale all the time.
- The appointee shall bear the company prescribed indentity during the office hours and at all the time of his/her outdoor activities as well.
- Candidates must have L.L.B degree from any reputed university or institution
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Real Estate
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Legal
As per company policy
Bdjobs.com.bd Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Oct 21, 2018