Post Name: Executive Director
Vacancy : 01
Job Description / Responsibility
- Executing, monitoring and supervision of project activities and ensure that the ongoing projects are in progress smoothly, properly and timely as per approved specification and schedule;
- Maintain close liaison and co-ordination with Engineers/Estimators and other team members in the department for effective and efficient operational activities of the department;
- Prepare periodical reports on the progress and development of ongoing projects;
- Consulting the land owner and clients on the feasibility of different issue(s) of the project;
- Enhance effective and efficient field operation of the projects.
- Attending frequent meetings with landowners, clients, vendors and other experts
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Job Nature: Full-time
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Experience Requirements : 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 35 to 50 year(s).
- 5 years experience in Real Estate sector in case of B.Sc Engineers.
- 7 years experience in Real Estate sector in case of Diploma Engineers.
- Should have Minimum 01 project handover experience.
- Vast Knowledge about Structure, Construction, Finishing work and Project Management.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Smart, Energetic and Hardworking.
- Sound knowledge of Real Estate Law.
- Detail understanding of RAJUK Rules and Regulations.
- Hands on experience on computer.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Self motivated and self driven.
- Result oriented approach.
- Well organized and disciplined.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range and Benefits: Negotiable