Post Name: Accountant
Vacancy : 06
Job Description / Responsibility
- Producing error-free accounting reports i.e. income statement, balance sheet, cashflow statements, etc.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Processing all types of bills with necessary approval, keeping records and Maintaining Petty cash.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling transactions.
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status.
- Advising management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Preparing and processing monthly payrolls and maintaining payroll data;
- Directing internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Preparing BOQ and deal with the VAT & Tax related issue.
- Working on different Development Projects and assisting in preparing financial proposal.
- Explaining billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors, and clients.
- Recommending, developing and maintaining financial data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Masters with Hon’s in Accounting with SSC and HSC from commerce background.
Experience Requirements : 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 year(s).
- Working experience in Construction Company will be preferred.
- Sound knowledge in accounting software i.e. QuickBooks, Sage 360, Tally, SAP, etc.
- Sound knowledge of international commercial terms i.e. FOB, CIF, CIP, CFR, EXW etc.
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP.
- Proven experience in mid-level accountant position.
- Experience in preparing financial statements.
- Knowledge of Income Tax, TDS, Rules and regulations of NBR.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range and Benefits: Negotiable