Latif Emporium Trading
Position Name: Engineer - Civil.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Plan, supervise and monitor all civil construction works.
- Prepare schedule and assign work to construction personnel.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Monitor and control usage of material quantities & qualities.
- Keep record of all materials used at site.
- Daily basis reporting to the higher management is mandatory.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Diploma in civil or B.sc in Civil Engineering.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Estimate , Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, LISP, Problem Solving
- Excellent understanding. Written and oral communication in English.
- Committed to work, independent, self-driven, and result oriented.
- Should have knowledge on structural design.
Job Location: Dhaka (Uttara).
Salary Range : Negotiable
Please Drop CV to email@example.com With a Subject line, Engineer - Civil
Contact number :01710-611998, 01672147069